Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Sleepless without a Cause

Dan and I had yet another restless nights sleep. I had always imagined that wouldn't happen until after the baby arrived, but with my stomach in the way of all my previously comfortable positions, I toss and turn throughout the night. Then I finally settle down, and have to get up again for the bathroom. I guess I will be prepared for getting up throughout the night to take care of baby's needs when he arrives. No, he's not here yet - honest! ;-)

2 Comments:

At August 31, 2005 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, I giggle because soon sleep will be a commodity that will also be at a premium. But it sounds like you are prepared for that. I hope you have better sleep soon.

 
At September 01, 2005 7:21 AM, Blogger Calvins Mom said...

Thanks Fitzgerald. I actually did sleep much better last night. Only got up once! Now if only I didn't wake up this morning with a leg cramp I would feel great ;) -Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home