Friday, August 26, 2005

Office Funtivities

This morning we had another healthy doctor appointment. I am dilated between 1-2 centimeters, and the Dr. feels I am much more thinned out. She also had to measure the babys heartbeat at a much lower spot than ussual, and judging from my developing waddle while I walk, I beleive her.
Also it's getting very funny at work. I stayed home sick in the beginning of the week, and apparently my boss was bombarded with questions of whether it was baby time yet. This morning when I came in a half hour late from the Dr. appt., there was already speculation as well. Dan, who finally caught my cold, is staying home from work today too. I wonder if they are all speculating about him also. There is apparently a friendly pool at my work to see who can guess my due date and babys size too ;-) It really can be any day now, and your guess is as good as any.

2 Comments:

At August 28, 2005 7:12 PM, Blogger fitzgerald said...

"Dan, who finally caught my cold..."

Oh, noooo. Hope you all feel better soon. The new arrival should make everyone feel better.

 
At August 29, 2005 10:24 AM, Blogger Calvins Mom said...

Thanks - we are really hoping the new arrival will let us both feel healthy before he decides to arrive ;-) Poor Dan is home sick again today, and I told him to try and enjoy the fact that he can take a nap and not have to wake up to change diapers for at least one more day ;-)
I, on the other hand, finished up my antibiotics this morning and am feeling much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home