Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ladies Night

Last night, Fiona, Erin and I went out for dinner. We had a really great time eating falafel, catching up, and talking about religion, politics, and of course my new favorite subject, breastfeeding. While we said good-bye, it occurred to us that it might be the last night that all three of us were childless, and that we might never feel that free to be out and about again - not that its bad, just that it will be different. I have invested a lot of time in my life being that free, so I wonder if I will miss it.

3 Comments:

At August 18, 2005 8:10 PM, Blogger fitzgerald said...

Congrats on your pregnancy. And some things will change with your friends but many things will stay the same. I hope you all have many chances in the future to visit each other. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog roll.

 
At August 18, 2005 8:15 PM, Blogger Calvins Mom said...

Thanks, absolutely feel free to add me. Amy

 
At August 18, 2005 8:29 PM, Blogger fitzgerald said...

Consider it done then. The fun part about blogging is making connections with all the cool people out there in the world.

Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home