Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Ok ok, so I have not posted in a while...

Hello, I have recently been accused of not posting enough to this blog. Which I agree may be the case, but since Amy has been doing such a fantastic job of keeping you all posted I just didn't feel the need to. At the same time people have been asking me for photos of our new home, and since the little one is not ready to show off in living color, then I guess the house will do.

This is the dresser/changing table that I just finished oiling:

This is the dining room before our love and attention:

The dining room finished:

A view from the street:


...Actually this was sort of fun perhaps you will now see more of me here.

3 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time, after all this your blog and sharing is fun

 
At August 09, 2005 9:47 PM, Blogger Calvins Mom said...

Oh sure, real easy to be anonymous and say things like that!! ;-) -Dan

 
At August 15, 2005 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i painted that little strip across the top....monique

 

Post a Comment

<< Home