Wednesday, August 24, 2005

We Graduated!

Last night, after diapering and swaddling a Teddy Bear, Dan and I graduated from our childbirth preparation classes. So, I guess that means we are ready - we have an official certificate that says we are.
In other news, I came down with a sore-throught that quickly turned into a full fledged yucky cold/sinus/cough on Sunday, and am still recuperating. I am on anitbiotics, which I hate beccause I really didn't want to do too many drugs throughout the pregnancy, but at least I am no longer contagious. Being this pregnant and not able to breathe very easily is really no fun, and I hope I don't go into labor before this cold is kicked! I also pray I didn't pass it to Dan. Time will tell.

5 Comments:

At August 24, 2005 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations to the graduates! indeed you are now ready -- too bad the course didn't include an instruction manual for life!

 
At August 25, 2005 1:02 AM, Blogger fitzgerald said...

Congrats. I can't believe how excited for you I get as I read your blog. Good luck.

And while I definitely hope you do not get your husband sick, I had to chuckle thinking about one of the changes that new parents have to look forward to.

Babies are little germ factories and I could go on and on about the times our daughter, caught a cold at school. Came home gave it to the wife, who gave it to me, only to have me give it back to the daughter.

 
At August 25, 2005 7:35 AM, Blogger Calvins Mom said...

Too funny! Well, Dan woke up with a sore throught today, so I guess we are begining the vicious cycle early! ;-)

 
At August 25, 2005 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yahoo! bring on the baby and test these parents out...

 
At August 25, 2005 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

having completed said course 16 months ago, i can assure you the teddy "bears" no resemblance to the real wriggling thing! But don't let that deter you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home