Monday, September 12, 2005

We're Home





We have had an incredible few days here. I never knew how connected I would feel right away, he is the most beautiful, perfect, amazing thing I have ever seen, felt and kissed. We ended up having a hard delivery - we were in the hospital by 7:00 am, and just starting to push by 11:30 pm. I pushed for over 2 and a half hours, and he just wasn't budging, so then after emergency c-section, Calvin was born into this world with the most incredible cone head I have ever seen! I will post my complete birth story later on after more energy and sleep, but I am so proud of my little monkey I can't even begin to explain right now anyways. Here's more pictures...`

3 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At September 12, 2005 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's absolutely beautiful!

 
At October 11, 2005 5:35 PM, Blogger Carissa said...

what a sweet picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home