Friday, March 03, 2006

Babysitters & Daycare




Well we finally did it, last Friday eve Dan & I left Calvin at home while we went out to see the Harry Potter movie that came out in October. Andrew watched Calvin for us, and it sounds like Calvin gave him a great adventure. He woke up much earlier than expected, and stayed up pretty much the whole time. But it was worth it, we all had a great time. Last week we went to Edward & Shireens B-day meals, and also the boat show. Lastly, Calvin is moving to a new daycare next week. It just didn't work out at Joans. Apparently, Calvin needed to be 'babied' too much, and takes time away from the other kids when he cries. I have to say, he is mostly a happy kid when with me, so I don't really understand. He seems to me like an average 6 month old. The new daycare is close to work so at least I can run to see him at lunch easier. Other milestones include lots of sitting up - still with assistance, and lots of food. He eats carrots, peas, green beans, sweet potatoes, rice cereal, oatmeal, and bananas. He is also getting heavy! I just moved him into size 3 diapers, and he is getting ready for 6-9 clothes. Today he will have his 6 month shots - poor kiddo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home