Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Aunt's Weekend




Both Aunts were here this weekend. Rena and Risa gave Calvin all sorts of attention. Risa and I went out for pedicures on Saturday, leaving Dan to babysit. Also, we had lots of company over on Sunday which was fun. This is my first week with a 32 hour work schedule, and so far so good. Cal is in daycare for 3 full days, and then I work from home half days the other two. Today I worked for an hour, then took Cal to the new moms group, then out for lunch, and then back to work. It is a great schedule for us. Calvin is doing wonderfully, smiling up a storm, despite catching a cold from his first week at daycare. He doesn't like saline and the mucus bulb one bit.

1 Comments:

At April 24, 2007 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home