Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Back to work

Today I went to my first day back at 'GBH, officially ending my maternity leave. It was really great to see everyone, and Deb put out some goodies & flowers welcoming me back. There was also lots of other meetings today, so food was an all day affair, and I was glad to see not much had changed. I was able to pump in my office while catching up with things, and it wasn't even that time consuming that way. And Calvin did great at daycare. Tonight, we gave him some rice cereal & a bath, and he passed out at 8. I am tired, so hopefully he wont wake up anytime soon.

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2006 8:08 AM, Blogger Carissa said...

If you need help to pump hands free while you're at work, try some rubber bands around the pump horns and your bra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home