Friday, February 03, 2006

The Curse of the Daycare!

It was a dark and rainy Friday morning.  All through the previous night, a baby was coughing, mother was sniffling and father was wondering when he too is going to succumb to The Curse of the Daycare!  Well we are now fully into this wonderful virus experiment called Daycare.  I can finally understand the human child Petri dish condition.  It is amazing how fast it happens.  I guess our son is finally old enough to play with the same toys the other children are sneezing on.  How proud I am!

 

Alright, on a better note Calvin is actually doing some amazing things even with a head cold!  His attention span has exponentially increased.  He is now able to be plopped into a sitting position and presented toys to play with.  This is actually providing minutes of entertainment for mom and I.  His smiles too have increased and I would swear that he has been laughing at the funny things I do, even when I’m not trying to be funny!

 

Wish us all well…

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home