Friday, November 11, 2005

Wraps & Slings


Before today I only had experience carrying Cal around in my arms or in the Baby Bjorn (pronounced Byorn)- you can see some pics of it below on the blog. Today, a bunch of the new moms got together to learn about slings and wraps. We had a great time trying them on, and Cal went right to sleep, so I assume he was very comfortable. I thought the Baby Bjorn was pricey, but compared to the wrap we are pictured here with, it is merely moderately priced. The wrap I am wearing came from Germany, and is one of the nicest you can buy, and I want one! ;-)

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2005 3:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks great on you! You and Cal both look so cute. Is it comfortable? Does it put more stress on your back than the baby bjorn? -Risa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home