Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Boppy vs. My Brest Friend

Both the Boppy and My Brest Friend are nursing support pillows. The Boppy, cresent shaped, was essential for me when we brought Cal home from the hospital. I used it daily, and I swore by it. Recently, I was introduced to My Brest Friend, which is flat instead of rounded, and includes a back support bar which clips around you, and I changed my mind. The essential pillow you need for bringing home baby is the brest friend, not the boppy. The flat top means that if baby falls asleep while nursing - which happens often - that you can move him to a safe place without waking him. Also, the back support arm means no more new moms hunchback ;-)

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out My Baby's Nest. (http://www.mybabysnest.com) Unlike the two pillows you mentioned it can be adjusted to custom fit any mother and the safety ridge helps the baby stay in place.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home