Monday, December 05, 2005

Big Weekend




Thursday eve Papa I-I(pronounced E-E) and Mama C-C came to take us all out to dinner. Friday we packed, and Saturday we went down to Grandma's for her big open house party. Cal met so many new people, he was a bit overwhelmed at times, but handled it like a champ. Then Sunday we went to Great Great Uncle Irving and Annette's house to visit. Saba & Softa met us there as well. Irving and Annette hadn't met Calvin yet, so it was a very special visit. On the way back we stopped at the Cracker Barrel restaurant and learned where never to go for dinner again ;-)

2 Comments:

At December 05, 2005 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy is my son cute, even if I am biased! -proud daddy!

 
At December 07, 2005 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my friends were so pleased to meet Calvin. He was quite a hit. It is now official that he really is perfect! That is no longer just my opinion. His parents are quite terrific as well. Grandma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home